Save up to $2000 with this all inclusive patient package price!
The innovative BioPosture Kinetic adjustable base glides towards the wall when inclined to keep you within arms’ reach of your nightstand. Multiple USB ports are located near the head for convenient charging and ambient under-bed lighting illuminates the floor. There are 3 options to control the base using either a wireless remote control, phone app, or voice command using Amazon Alexa/ Google Home with any smart device. The sleek design and latest technology ships fast to your doorstep for easy in-home assembly.
NEW IMPROVEMENTS INCLUDE
- Zero-Clearance Capability with velcro safety straps
- New Remote Design
- Hand-Free Voice-Command Microphone
- Upgraded Control Box with a new type of connection for cables
- Emergency Battery Strip requires fewer 9-volt batteries for operation
- Structural Frame redesign for wall glide capabilities
- Additional Massage functions are programmed into the control box with options for a 10, 20, or 30-minute timer
- Mattress Retainer installation is easier with fewer parts
- The instruction manual has been revamped and streamlined for a user-friendly experience
- Wireless Remote
- Head up/down
- Foot up/down
- Flat Position Preset
- Zero Gravity Preset
- Anti-snore Preset
- 3 Memory Buttons
- Dual massage or isolated massage at the head or foot with
- three intensities and a timer for 10, 20, or 30-minute intervals.
- Night Light
- USB Charging Ports
- Mattress Retainer Bar
- Emergency Battery Strip
TWIN XL/CKS SIZES ONLY
- Connecting Straps: prevents two adjustable bases from drifting apart if used without a bedframe.
- Synchronization Cable: synchronize two adjustable bases in movement and features.
- Velcro Securing Straps: for zero clearance applications to secure the adjustable base to a bedframe slat system.
- Zero Clearance: designed to sit on top of a flat surface or compatible bed frame, without the use of legs.
- Hands-Fee Microphone: voice command actions.
- Wall Glide: Allows the adjustable base to glide towards the wall when inclined; keeping you closer to the wall or nightstand.
- Weight limit: 750 lbs. including mattress and users.
- Adjustable bases can be used within or on top of a bed frame or as a standalone bed.
- Adjustable legs heights at 6”, 9”, or 12”
- Back-up battery power box included.
- Dual massage at the head and/or foot with 3 intensity levels.
- Foot retainer bar and non-skid fabric to keep the mattress in place.
- LED under-bed lighting borders the underside of the base for ambient lighting.
- Sync Cables allow for functionality on independent sides, companion side or both sides; required for synchronized movements with solid King and Cal King mattresses.
- USB charging ports: Twin XL (4), Full (4), Queen (4), Split King (8), and Cal King Split (8).
- Upholstered in a dark contemporary fabric.
- Wall Glide: the ability for the base to glide towards the wall when inclined; keeping you within arm’s reach of a nightstand.
- WiFi Adapter enabled; controls the base in multiple ways: A remote control app and/or by voice command using Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Smart devices are sold separately and are required for voice command functionality.
- Wireless 14 button remote control (batteries included): Twin XL (1), Full (1), Queen (1), Split King (2), and Cal King Split (2).
- Head up/down & foot up/down articulation.
- Pre-programmed positions: flat, anti-snore, zero gravity, and flat position.
- 3 custom programmable positions. Hold for 5 seconds to program the current position and go back to position with the touch of a button.
- Easy setup and no tools required
- Shipping included
- UL tested
- 750 Lbs. weight limit
- Meets 16 CFR Part 1633 Federal flammability (open flame) standards.
- 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
By purchasing a BioPosture™ mattress, you are getting the very best mattress money can buy. You can spend thousands more, but will not get a more comfortable, conforming, and supportive mattress. Finished in a patented and clinically proven "smart" textile called Celliant® it is infrared enhanced to support faster recovery, increased energy, and better sleep.
BioPosture with Celliant has been determined to be a medical device by the FDA.
BioPosture Mattresses are made with open cell BioMemoryFoamTM that contains plant oil substitutes. BioMemoryFoam does not contain ozone depleters, PBDEs, formaldehyde, or any heavy metals.
Note: Only with BioPosture, you can eliminate flame retardant chemicals with a Letter of Medical Necessity from a licensed health care provider (non-smokers only).
BioPosture Memory Foam™ Mattresses are designed by doctors to provide the highest level of comfort and ergonomic support. Each mattress is made on order and shipped directly to you, from our US-based factory.
Bio-Memory Foam Pillows. Every BioPosture pillow is finished using the same removable, washable, Celliant® fabric used on our BioPosture mattresses. Celliant® is clinically proven to offer substantial infrared wellness benefits that are effective through pillow protectors and pillowcases. Each pillow is 100% 4 lb. Bio-Memory Foam which uses plant oil substitutes to reduce the petroleum content. Cervical wave pillows are 24″ in length. If you choose the traditional pillows, we will send two 24″ pillows for a full-size Kinetic system, or, if you choose a Queen or King system, we will ship two 28" traditional BioPosture Pillows.
NO RETURNS, ONLY VERIFIED WARRANTY ISSUES